Sunday ride? MAYBE.

Dear Friends,

We aren't scheduling a ride for Saturday.  We HOPE to schedule a ride
for Sunday, but probably won't decide until tomorrow evening when we
have a better idea as to whether it might snow.  I'll post a notice to
the DC Rand list when we make our decision.  If you don't subscribe to
DC Rand and are interested in riding with us on Sunday, just give me a
call on my cell tomorrow and I'll give you an update.  202-365-3738.  I
haven't yet decided WHERE we'll ride if we DO ride; it will all depend
on the weather.