Important Note regarding Cue Sheets for Sunday Ride

Hi,

I forgot to mention that if you're attending Sunday's ride, you'll need to print out your own cue sheet and bring it to the ride with you.  Please download and print out the cue sheet directly from the DCCenturyRides blog,

http://dccenturyrides.blogspot.com/ .

 

Just click on "Cue Sheets" (on the left side of the page), and you'll find it there!  When you open a pdf file, just click on "Print" to print the cue sheet.  If you're unable to print the cue sheet yourself, let me know and I'll bring a hard copy to the ride start for you.  I won't be bringing extra copies of cue sheets to the ride start unless you email me directly and advise me that you're unable to print out your own.  GPS files are also available in the same location on the blog.


Thanks,


Crista