Sunday Ride?

Dear Friends,

We're not scheduling a ride for Saturday, but IF we don't get any appreciable snow tomorrow and IF the forecast for Sunday as of tomorrow afternoon is for temps to rise to 32 or above, we will probably schedule a Sunday ride starting somewhere north of DC.

I'll send out an update tomorrow afternoon.