Bennett's Saturday Ride!

Dear Friends,

Chuck and I will be out of town Friday-Sunday so won't be able to lead our usual  Weekend Rides.  I hope those of you who are here this weekend will respond to Bennett Minton's wonderful invitation to join him on a 131-mile ride starting in Sperryville Saturday morning.  I'm repeating his message here.  For more information, please contact Bennett at bennettminton@yahoo.com.

********************************************
Some weeks back, I offered to host a ride starting from my farm outside Sperryville, Va. Many folks are riding Endless Mountains or elsewhere.

Anyhoo, I'm still offering my house as a base Friday night for a 131-mile ride leaving The Link parking lot at 8 a.m. Saturday. My chart takes me down 231 to Madison, 230 to Stanardsville, back roads to Charlottesville for lunch on The Corner, 20 to Old Somerset, and back roads to Reva, Round Hill (via the dreaded Meanies) and finally Sperryville, where Rudy's should still be selling pizza. The route bypasses some favorites, like Etlan Road by Old Rag, cos 131 miles is enough already, especially if you finish on the Meanies. (Of course, nothing would prevent an ecstatic masochist from taking that detour to Syria.)

Let me know if you're interested. 

Bennett
******************************************

See ya next weekend!
Crista